changasite

Friday, September 2, 2011

@cebupacific

Earlier today I was trying to book a flight to Manila for my mom and me. There are only two carriers enroute to our province, PAL and Cebu Pacific respectively.
I tried PAL but flight date is too close and it should be 2 days booking before desired date of travel. On to the website of Cebu Pacific. I found a flight schedule at 12:45 today. I booked immediately, I typed our details and as I was about to pay with my credit card, the site suddenly crashed and when i tried once more, it says that sorry there is no available flight on that day. I am aware that flights are everyday as my hubby is a frequent flyer. My Mom who is a senior citizen at 70 have no choice but to take the 11-hour bus ride to Manila.

Checked Cebu Pacific's price details, there is a web admin fee. Admin should see to it and maintain their website for a better surfing and booking onlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment